Indicating Snap Gauge 840FM
Please get a quote from us to purchase this product.
To get a quote please fill in the Enquiry Form :
- Select " Get A Quote " in Enquiry Purpose
- Fill in the product you would like to get a quote for under our "Message Field"
- Rugged, forged steel frame with heat insulators
- Measuring spindle is mounted in long guideway with lever controlled retraction
- Measuring spindle and anvil spindle made of hardened stainless steel; with extending carbide-tipped measuring jaws
- Anvil spindle can easily be fine adjusted
- Constant measuring force as a result of built-in spring, eliminating user influence
- Maximum wear resistance due to non-contact positioning in conjunction with carbide tipped measuring faces in conjunction with carbide-tipped measuring faces
- Package contains: flat contact point 903 (steel), instruction manual, wooden case, excludes indicator
- For inspection of diameters of small hubs, registers and shoulders on shafts
- Can be used to inspect tooth span Wk and reference-free tooth thickness on spur gears having straight and helical teeth
- Universally applicable and extremely versatile, each instrument offers long measuring range within its adjustable range